[FWDLK] Wide block 318 carb options, speed equipment

[FWDLK] Wide block 318 carb options, speed equipment

Our 61 Fury has a 318 with a single-barrel carb.  Now, I could load a 383 in
there, but I thought it might be better to keep it more original.  What are the
carb options available to me through original equipment, or via the
aftermarket?  Are headers available?  If so, from who? (I'm going to have to
remove the exhaust manifolds anyway to fix leaks and the binding heat riser
should I want to remain original).

Thanks,

Bruce Clough
'61 Fury & a bunch of other Mopar stuff...