[FWDLK] NAPA Web site

Hi,
Just returned from my friendly local NAPA store yet again. Got my power
steering pressure hose in 1 day, and it was a phone order too. Didn't even ask
for my name. I think I'm supporting his kids in college, or at least
indirectly paying for his daughter's wedding, but for good service it's worth
it.
I did find out that the company has a website. Its http://www.NAPAONLINE.com.
No parts catalogs listed yet (but I did ask, no response yet). It does have a
locator to help find the nearest store, though.
Jim