Re: [FWDLK] Mitchells

Hi Bill,
I think you ran into Golden Fin Society member, Tom Mitchell of Columbia, MO.
 He has a '58 Fury and a
'58 Belvedere Convertible, the one in the Newsletter who is volunteering to host
 our first GFS Nats!  What
show are you at?  Any other Fury's there?  Does the Show continue on til
 tomorrow?  If so, you have to say
Hi to Tom.
Believe Mitchell Auto Parts out of Ohio.

Jack Lewis,
'56 Fury

--------