[FWDLK] Update on the cheap Savoy

To all those who inquired:
 I called about the $2995 Cdn (about $1700U.S) 58 Savoy 4 door sedan today
(flat 6,3speed 34000 miles). The fellow I talked to said it's a zero rust
car. The original owner was a Mennonite who, because of his faith, had the
car repainted completely black (they still do this). It was originally blue
with white Sportone and roof. It has been repainted back to this colour. The
interior has been redone (headliner etc) but the guy didn't know if it was
restored back to original. He said it's not a showstopper, but is quite
presentable and runs well. Still sounds like a good deal.
          Todd
 58 Belvedere Sport Sedan-bad U-joint, but the clock still works 2 months
after fixing it!