Re: [FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Help

Ok, I know this has probably been asked a million times out here, but I'm new
to all of this.  Does anyone know where I can find the victory "V" for the
front grill for a 58 Plymouth Belvedere?  Also, how about the "bellows" or
"boot" for the Kelsey Hayes power brakes on the same car?  Lastly, for now,
does anyone know how to get the interior door handles off?  They won't budge
and I have no idea how to remove them.  The interior needs to be redone but I
cant even get to the door panels till the handle comes off.  HELP!!!  Thanks
again for you time and efforts everybody and I look forward to hearing from
yall!

Clay Wood
58 Plymouth Belvedere
See it at  <A HREF="members.aol.com/mydesoto/home1.html">My Nothin' Page About
Cars</A>