Re: [FWDLK] 58 plymouth brake light

 Mary Beth and Walter,

Currently, I am in the process of restoring a 58 Belvedere and the problem
with the brake lights seems to be an on going process.  No matter how much
work you pour into the master cylinder the problem still remains.  The
solution I have come up with is to "Modernize" the situation, even though I
normally would like to keep them original.  I am redoing mine in the fashion
of most 70 model GM vehicles with a push button behind the brake pedal.  Hope
this can be of some help, and let me know if you want some detailed info on
how I did it.  Also, you can check my web page for some of my resto ideas, as
I will be updating it frequently.

thanks
~Clay~