Re: [FWDLK] BRAKE noise?

I had lots of problems with brake noise and the odd pull to the right when
applied. I took the drums off and checked the adjustment-it was just about
right. I then sanded the drums and shoes. It made all the difference in the
world. I also cleaned everything as well. We have a nice brake cleaner at
work which is non-toxic and has an air powered brush to apply the solution
directly to the brakes. You should see the dirt that it removes! It beats
spraying that chemical brake cleaner!
           Todd
58 Belvedere Sport Sedan