Re: [FWDLK] 58 Plymouth buyer

At 11:02 PM 5/20/98 +0200, Daniel Andersson wrote:
>Anybody got a 58 Plymouth for sale?
>Red and white 2dHT (Christine-fan ofcourse)
>I have a buyer for you then (Fresno California).
>Anyone?
>
>Daniel Andersson

I am reluctantly offering my 58-but it isn't what you are looking for-it's a
4 door hardtop with "opposite colors"-white with red roof/spear. Money is
tight around here (you know-mortgage, child, food, yadda yadda yadda) so the
car may have to go. I am not going to "aggresively" try to sell it, so I
will only mention it once. In case your new to the mailing list, here's the
info:
58 Belvedere Sport Sedan (4 door hardtop)
17458 made (mine came from the Los Angeles plant)
California Car (actually Los Angeles raised) until 1989
No winters
just over 2000 miles on rebuilt 318-have bills
Bumpers recently rechromed-have bills
Recent wide whitewall tires-have bills
Bumper wings on rear
Torqueflite trans
Dual exhaust with "California Blue Streak" mufflers-sounds coool
One repaint-it's due for paint,looks great from 10 feet-closer you see the chips
One rust bubble-in front of the passenger rear wheel-(dogleg)-due to a rear
window leak (what else?)
exceptional undercarriage
Power steering
"Power brakes"-the resevoir has a vacuum leak
needs a headliner
Runs great, looks cool, I love this car so I am asking a firm
U.S $3700
If it doesn't sell, It doesn't sell. I'll eat Kraft dinner ;)
  Todd