Re: [FWDLK] FINS

> 100% better.  It's like butta!!!
>
>I agree.  I never seem to get hit with cross winds, and the car is as stable as
>missle.
>
>I hate the Bias-Plys though.  They make the car very "jumpy" to the slightest
>imperfection in the pavement.  I think they may be overinflated though -- I
have
>them at 32 PSI. Should I run them softer?
>
>-Dave
I'm convinced that the fins play a big role. Like I said earlier, my car
lives at 70mph (I don't try this with my wife's Geo-it starts to use oil and
cross winds blow it all over). I read somewhere that the Chrysler engineers
used wind tunnel testing to design the fins.
 As for tires-mine were overinflated-38psi and the ride was terrible. I put
them down to 32 and there was much improvement. A tech where I work who used
to own a 58 Chrysler when they were new told me to run them at 30psi.. Might
be worth trying.
  Todd