Re: [FWDLK] Chr 300M

I also agree 100%!   And why didn't they stick with the beautiful red,
white & blue letter series badging.  That badge has to be one of the
most beautiful designs in automotive history.  When I saw those perfect,
simple badges affixed to Larry & Matt Menges'  beautiful 300G, I was
stunned.  It was a crime for Chrysler to give this new car the "M"
designation, but it was more of a crime for them to not use the
traditional badging.
Just my thoughts, now back to '55-'61:

Dave, that sounds like a good recommendation on the dash pad redo.  I
never thought of using a denser foam rubber.  A previous dash pad redo
on my '60 used a light, fluffy foam pad that is now rather lumpy.  It
looks and feels terrible.  I wasn't planning to redo it soon, I didn't
know how I was going to attack it, so I put it off for other needs.  I
may now do it soon.  Will the foam rubber give a similar feel to the
original.  I don't go around feeling other people's pads (if you know
what I mean), to see how firm they are.

I also sent away for a title history from Missouri today.  Let's see
what $4 gets me.

-Robert
-'60 Adventurer