[FWDLK] RATING of moparz/people

Nice comparison Dave
Reads just about right to me....
I think DeSoto and Edsel and even more recently Mercury Cougar were
  'who needs em' kind of cars- other than some styling everytrhing else
  was already available in another make or model..
On the other hand, MANY of todays cars seem to be 'who needs em'
 kind of cars?????
Chryco seems to be taking the lead in styling/avoiding cookie cutter
  vehicles like the Maliboo & Accord clones?
Simply IMHO.
Lars