Re: [FWDLK] More on Windshields

Those windshields are not manufactured by PPG. What I meant to say is the
original ones were manufactured by PPG. The one I got was indeed made in Peru,
but the quality seems to be very good. If I have any problems with it I'll let
you know. I also should not have classified that windshield as NOS. Sorry
about that.
               Jim Woomer