[FWDLK] Windshield haze

Todd,
Hi Todd. When restoring my 60 Plymouth, the glass had the hazy look problem.
Also, the wiper scratch problem. I tried EVERTHING!, and nothing worked. Then i
 attended a local car show and i met a gentlemen from Sacramento Calif. I live
 in Fremont, about 1/1.5 hours away from me. He swore on his grandkids life that
 his product would remove the haze that i described. He gave me a money back
 gaurantee. I bought some and let me tell you it worked!. All the shadows of
 past stickers that was on the glass as well as the haze and wiper scratches
 were all gone. the name of the stuff is PRO-CLEAN hard water spot mineral stain
 remover phone # 1-800-921-6861.
And i do not get a kickback or commision from this recomendation. I am just one
 satisfied customer! Good luck.      HAND POLISH ONLY  NO ORIBITAL!

Tony Goulart
fayal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx