Re: [FWDLK] Top Ten List...

Ed's Top Ten List ('60 Dodge)

1. 1960 Dodge Dart Pheonix Convertible with D-500 engine package and
factory air.
2. 1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer
3. 1956 Dodge Coronet (with factory 6:17 rear end)
4. 1968 Dodge Charger R/T
5. 1969 Plymouth Superbird 426 Hemi
6. 1968 Plymouth GTX
7. 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
8. 1966 Mustang Fastback GT-350
9. 1968 Buick Skylark GS
10. 1957 Chevrolet Bel-Air

Any and or all of the above which may be replaced (excepting my '60 Dart)
by the original Chuck Barris (Lincoln Futura) Batmobile,