Re: [FWDLK] Numbers help needed

Just received the 1958 Plymouth Colors Bulletin. Thought I would pass along
info on reading the color codes on the identification plate.   There are 15
colors listed for the exterior. They are:
      X= ICEBERG WHITE
      B= BLUEBONNET BLUE
      E= MISTY GREEN
      D= MIDNIGHT BLUE
      P= ROYAL RED
      V= SUNFLOWER YELLOW
      C= STARDUT BLUE METALLIC
      F= IVY GREEN
      L= METALLIC SUEDE
      M= BUCKSKIN BEIGE
      O= TOREADOR RED
      J= ARTIC TURQUOISE
      S= METALLIC CORAL
      N= COPPER GLOW METALLIC
      Z= CANYON GOLD METALLIC

The identification tag should include from one to three letters for factory
applied paint. The first letter is for the upper, second for middle and 3rd
for lower.

My sense of color fails after those colors found in the Crayola 8 pack. But my
description of Metallic Suede is a very dark grey with a touch of brown.

Bill McEntee