Re: [FWDLK] 1999 Forwardlook Top 10 List

Re: [FWDLK] 1999 Forwardlook Top 10 List

1. 1955 Plymouth (Belvedere)
2. 1956 Plymouth (Belvedere)
3. 1964 Ford (Falcon)
4. 1955 Packard
5. 1972 Volkswagen (Karmann Ghia)
6. 1956 Ford (Sunliner)
7. 1969 Chevy (Camaro)
8. 1972 Chevy (Impala, go figure!)
9. 1955 Chevy
10. 1958 Plymouth (Fury)

See ya,  Joe.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5768
99 GMC Sierra K1500 SLE Z71 4x4 Ext Cab Shortbed 5.3L Blue/Pewter.
55 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Club Coupe V8 Auto Red/Black Sport Tone.
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/