Re: [FWDLK] 1999 Forwardlook Top 10 List

Re: [FWDLK] 1999 Forwardlook Top 10 List

Hey all,

Here is my list.  I had an easy time coming up with 10 cars, but ranking them 1
to 10 was pretty tough.  Although all of these are probably tied for first or
second, I broke them down like this:

1.    1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 4spd
2.    1957 Chrysler 300C convertible
3.    1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer D500 convertible
4.    1958 Plymouth Fury
5.    1958 Imperial convertible
6.    1958 DeSoto Adventurer
7.    1960 Cadillac Eldorado convertible
8.    1965 Pontiac Catalina 2+-2 421 4spd
9.    1968 Plymouth GTX 426 Hemi 4spd
10.    1968 Dodge Monaco500 440 Magnum 4spd

Eric Skowron, Fort Collins, Colorado

1956 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door sedan, 354 Hemi
1956 Imperial 2 Door 354 Hemi (just sold)
1957 Chrysler Windsor 2Dr HT 354 (will never be sold!)
1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer 2DR HT (just sold)
1959 Dodge Coronet 2DR HT (awaiting engine transplant)
1968 Dodge Monaco500 383Magnum
1968 Dodge Monaco500 440 convertible (made from '68 polara conv't)
1974 Olds Omega 350
1979 Chrysler New Yorker 360