Re: [FWDLK] Leaded vs. Unleaded Gas

Phil Patterson writes: Amoco has been making unleaded gas since the 30's
and lots of old cars have been ran on unleaded.  The main problem you have
to look out for is extended long high speed drives or long range towing.
Under these conditions the exhaust seat takes a lot more stress.If your 56
is running ok, go ahead and drive it. On the slim chance you burn a valve
or seat, install the hardened seats then. I doubt you will have any
trouble with it though.