[FWDLK] $5 brochures

I just recieved my bundle of brochures from Ken McGee. I am very pleased
with them. Even the freebies included weren't bad- 64 Valiant was one of
them. My favorite is the Canadian 60 Plymouth brochure! I recommend this
one to all Foward look fans-especially for only 5 bucks! I think those
of you who bought from Ken McGee will not be disappointed.
              Todd