[FWDLK] DaimlerChrysler (Off topic)

"We interrupt your regular Forward Look topics to bring you the
following bulletin . . ."

Pardon the 'current events' post, but anyone interested in
following the developing story of the Daimler - Chrysler merger
of last year might want to check out an article in today's New
York Times Business Section.

You can read it at this URL:

<http://www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/news/financial/daimler-chrysler.html>

Most telling, I think, was the last comment by Michael Robinet,
a US auto consultant . . .

"We now return you to your regular Forward Look-related
broadcast . . . "

Charles "R. Murrow"