[FWDLK] VERY IMPORTANT ~ PLEASE READ ~ Plymouths

[FWDLK] VERY IMPORTANT ~ PLEASE READ ~ Plymouths

Anyone with a 1955 Plymouth in very good to excellent shape, please send me
scans of your car at 300 DPI as a JPG.  If you can do 400 that would be
better, but which ever is best for you.   I am doing a small section on
1955 Plymouths for a magazine and would like to use pictures of forward
look members.  Be sure to include the information below:

 As many hires "beauty" shots of cars as you have. Can be from 1955 or
1999!
 (If modern, list owner, city, state, give photo credit). If they are in
 color, send 'em that way,
 PLUS at least one underhood or engine-on-a-stand shot!
 PLUS...whatever else is interesting! Any shots at Chelsea - maybe the
famous
 hill?>>>>>

I can not guarentee that any specific photos will appear, but it is sure is
worth a chance.   If anyone here would like to be involved and have thier
car appear in a magazine, please send your photo to JAckerman@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks......   Josh Ackerman <The1955PlymouthPage>