Re: [FWDLK] puller

Bruce, I've been told, you you can';t find a puller, Loosen the axle nut a
few turns and drive the car around the the block and the turning a weight
shift of the car should be enough to pop the drum of the taper.

Nick

What is the best tool to use to remove the rear brake drum from our 61 Fury?
The book cautions not to use a hammer-type, but use a special tool.  Can you
still buy this type of puller, and if so, where?  Does Snap-On carry one?

Thanks,

Bruce Clou