Re: [FWDLK] Das neue Welt

ooooh,
thats a terrible thing...  i have personal problems w/mercedes...  or should i
say i havent come across a decent operating one....  i just had to donate a
'70 280 sel in mint cond as a tax writeoff cause noone wanted the thing...
50,000mi etc... it never ran right.  i should have dropped a 350 in it and
called it a chevcedes, but didnt want to waste a good motor in a car like
that...
at any rate, the only appealing benz's are the gullwings... but lets not
mention them... unless they have a 440 shoehorned in them...
 i have a collection of benz ornaments...  maybe i should replace the
pentastar on all my 60's mopars... hmmm.

jim