IML: James Brown's 3 speed '55 Limo

BTW, my '55 Crown limousine has a Torqueflite trans, tho not from the factory.  The control is a '61 Plymouth piano key unit to the left of the steering column.  This car was supposedly in the White House garage during the Eisenhower administration along with the Derham-modified cars of Ike's and Mamie's.  It's odd that the A/C was fitted after it left the factory--looks like original except the placement of the scoops is a bit different and it lacks the ceiling mounted outlets of the limos.
Cheers,
Roger