Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: IML: James Brown's '59 Limo

I always thought that delivery of the Ghia limos ran very late because of their enormously long build time in Turin. And if I recall correctly from other '64s I've seen, this was a true '64, not as much a modified previous-year model as some of the Ghias were. Did they actually manage to deliver a '64 Ghia at the same time as the retail launch of the US-built standard-length 1964 models?

Chris in LA