Re: IML: What is it?

Forgive me for drifting off topic but I find it SO
irritating that car sellers on eBay toss in model
names in their listing that don't apply to the car for
sale, e.g. "Impala Caprice" or "Fairlane not Belair"
Of course you can see why they do it, but it's very
irksome!
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!