IML: Imperials in Movies

Hello all,

Santa Klaus brought for Xmas some DVDs at home ... and 2 contained Imperials !!
- the first one is "Le Grand Chef" ("the great chief"), french '59 movie, where a fabulous '58 Crown Southampton sedan is displayed. In the script, the car belongs to a rich family in the Cosmetics industry. I'll soon extract a pic to display on my website. On the film, we can see many other american irons, such as '58 Chevys and a '55 Mercury Montclair Sun Valley ... The action takes place in Paris, a lot more wealthy than the rest of the country at that time.
- the second one is "High Society" with Grace Kelly, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra and Louis Armstrong. We can briefly see a '56 Imperial sedan, dressed in black.

That's all for now ... going back now to the chocolate candies Santa Klaus brought with the DVDs ...

Happy new year to all of you !

Frédéric