Re: IML: Non-Car Imperial Landmark Gag Page?

Re: IML: Non-Car Imperial Landmark Gag Page?

"Chris Walter pauses along HWY 1 to enjoy an Imperial
Optimo Cigar  [box in hand]  and appreciate the finer
things, but most of all his 1965 Imperial Crown."
[Owner with hand on trunk lid,  I M P E R I A L  half
circle script clearly visible in the fading rays of
the sunset.]

Now all I need is the picture...

Happy New Year to all...

CW