Re: IML: scams

Dear Harold,

We all get them. It's irritating but I just ignore them. It is a public site, so anyone can view the ads and send these e-mails. I wish there was a way we could stop them, but I don't know how. Maybe if we all reply at least once to let them know we're onto the scam they'll give up (not likely).

Mark M