IML: Reasonably priced 71 TNT NY in Spokane, Washington - Off Topic

IML: Reasonably priced 71 TNT NY in Spokane, Washington - Off Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4511500932

This has to be the nicest 71 TNT NY 4 dr hdtp I have seen lately.  I thought the reason it did not sell was that the seller had an unreasonable reserve, but when I contacted him, I found he only wanted $3,900 and might take less.  This car has the paisley interior that is in perfect condition.

I would have bought it myself and could have easily afforded it.  I could not afford the divorce.  But the car is so great, I have to admit, I gave it a second thought.

As I mentioned, the car is in Spokane, WA.  The seller is Jon and he can be reached at 1-509-995-0082.  His e-mail address is dreamcarzz@xxxxxxxxxxx.

I have no financial or other interest in this car other than wanting to see it go to a good home.  That home would have preferably been mine, but the car would have had to have had sleeping, bath, and cooking facilities in it if I got it.

Henry

Henry K. Blair, Jr.

4365 Butternut Way

Roswell, Georgia   30075-5225