RE: IML: Pictures of Car Show in Pakistan..

RE: IML: Pictures of Car Show in Pakistan..

Thank you, Hasan, for posting these for us.

 I must confess I was surprised to see so many beautiful US made cars there.  They show excellent fit, finish and preparation for show.

Considering that these were probably imported when new, 40 years or so ago, this show is evidence of a lot of time, dedication, effort and money to keep them in this condition. Considering the difficulty in obtaining replacement parts, I am very impressed with the quality and quantity of cars turned out for this show.

 I have a very slow connection, so I only looked at a few of them, but I recommend to the other IML’rs, if you have time, take a look through these pictures – you’ll find the time worth spending!

We get a very muddy picture of Pakistan over here – all we hear about are the bad news stories – obviously the old car collecting and showing hobby is alive and well over there.

Thanks again,

Dick Benjamin