From: "David Whitney" <david.whitney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 11:50 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1990 Imperial ABS Retrofit

Hi, Jon --

My replacement front and rear suspension parts came from a junkyard
Dynasty.  Other K-car models will also fit.  I had a mechanic familiar with
air ride systems do the work.  Cost about $800, mostly labor.  If you use
new parts, you might as well pay to have the air ride system fixed because
it's almost as much.