Re: IML: 1990 Imperial ABS Retrofit

Hi, Jon --

My replacement front and rear suspension parts came from a junkyard
Dynasty.  Other K-car models will also fit.  I had a mechanic familiar with
air ride systems do the work.  Cost about $800, mostly labor.  If you use
new parts, you might as well pay to have the air ride system fixed because
it's almost as much.

-- David
'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project
'66 Newport 383 four-barrel .030 over dual exhaust Eddys/B&M/Cragars in
memory of my daughter Rebecca
'70 New Yorker 4-door "Mellow Yellow" FOR SALE $1950

                      gianttroll78@xxxxxxx
                      ialclub.com                     Subject:  Re: IML: 1990 Imperial ABS Retrofit

                      12/07/2004 06:45 PM
                      Please respond to
                      mailing-list

ok i have looked everywhere for retrofit coilsprings to replace the stock
airride in my 90 imp who makes em and where can i get them were they made
for a different car and will fit the the 90 imp if so what car i am 6 4 and
my head is really starting to hurt from the bumps please help
thanks jon 90 imp 95 gr caravan