Re: IML: 61-63 Imp Questions

My parts book is a factory "desk reference" covering Chrysler, Plymouth, and
Imperial issued October, 1963. It seems to have all the suplements (don't
know for sure) since there are some inserts from mid to late 1965. I posted
the Imperial related pages here:
    http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1963/PartsBook/index.htm

The relevant page is here:
    http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1963/PartsBook/Mouldings-2DoorCrown.htm

This is just the 2-door Crown. You can reference the other cars from the
first link though. It was updated 3 January, 1964. I would think that, if
available, it would have been shown / illustrated.

I also have the enumerated part number list at the back of the Imperial
section that I can look through for the pentastar part number. The part
number I have is 2495798 for the retro-fit kit. If available for Imperial, I
would expect that to be in the book.

If a '63 had one and lost it, there should be two vertical holes filled.
Now, I'm going to have to look behind the inner-fender-well for the holes!

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible