JosephStil@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 10:07 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: '66 Convertible sale:  Doris remains a big part of my
Day

Bill:

I think I speak for the whole list -- I am glad it worked out the way it
did.

In one of the last posts you made, you said that if it were meant to be
it would happen.

Well?  It was meant to be!

Congratulations on the new home and I am glad you kept the car.

Joe
61 Crown Southampton

-----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com  ----------------- This
message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please
Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To