Re: IML: '66 Convertible sale: ?Doris remains a big part of my Day

Re: IML: '66 Convertible sale: ?Doris remains a big part of my Day

Like you say, Bill, I guess it was meant to be.

Keep Doris rolling with you behind the wheel!

Paul

In a message dated 11/23/2004 12:54:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, Alex Ferch <alxf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> ?
>

>Glad you ended up keepin' her. She's a beaut! Thanks for sharing. alex
>

>Wm. R. Ulman wrote:
>

>Well folks, Again, I had a solid deal, which came unglued just short of the wiring of funds to my account. All because the buyer went to the archives and found an email I had written about finding out my engine is not the original '66 440, but a '71 or so. Que Sera Sera. I have driven Imperials daily for over 11 years now, so I guess I must be partial to them. I want to thank Paul Wentink, Mikey Sutton, Ed Barton who all went to bat for me over my car with this last potential buyer, and it's fine condition. I really over bargained my price down, and when I was thrown the engine in my face, well, let's just say I let it go. Some people expect to find an original, certified, appraised, insured Van Gough at Wall Mart, and on sale. With a rebate. Free storage too for a couple of months as well. Outlandishly high offers of cash not withstanding, and I did get my current condo refinanced, and I did get my new condo, and I do have secured 100% funding letters on file with the developer, my car is sticking with me. I would never be able to replace her anyway, not easily that is. She really is one of the nicest '66 verts around. And Blue paint, white leather, and top really make her a beauty. At least to me, and a few others I know of. Thought some of you might like to know. Bill Ulman Seattle, WA ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm
>
> ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm
m¶?ÿÃ"??«?©\?æÜ¢dá?É?²Æ?{¬±éí¶?¨¹¼­?â&¥êâjS?X§?¸¬´ù^jÇ«z?r¶???X§?X¬¶)©z¸??ÉnmÊ&jwr¢êëzÊh?Ç°?Y[zÈZ­çp?Ø^½êò¢w?®+Úµé?²Æ?zƧu«miÈfz{l~?í?à?)â²ÚÚ¶?ì².?ÖÞ±éí¶?nf¬µêâ??«?©\?æÜ¢dèPÔ? ?  ¢Ú!¶Úþ)©z¸??ÉnmÊ&þéì¹»®&Þ?Ù