IML: Service Standards of the 40's

Ned's brake work got me wondering what it was like to work on these beauties
in the 40's. By chance, Kenyon found an interesting book on Chrysler Service
Standards from 1948 called, Now and Then.
    http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Lit/ThenNow/index.htm

It compares service from the 30's to the "modern" era (1948!). It contains a
lot of photos from the dealer service bays of the 40's and even a few from
the 30's. You can even see a '28 in a service bay getting a front-end
alignment.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Thanks to Kenyon for sharing this rare
glimpse into the past!

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html