IML: 65 Exhaust noise

Hi all.  The restoration on my 65 is virtually complete.  We?ve got a few punch list items to go but I have been driving her now for a couple of weeks.  After 2 and a half years, I am finally a real Imperialist.  I?ve already had one offer to sell her, to which I gave a resounding no.  I do have a question for the more experienced.  I converted her to dual exhaust and got the quietest muffler available.  However, I get a lot of roar inside the car.  The muffler shop is suggesting resonators on each tailpipe.  Has anyone else dealt with this and what was your solution?  An Imperial is supposed to be whisper quiet and mine isn?t.   Any other tips?

Thanks
Casey
65 Crown 4 door