Re: IML: IML DIGEST

Well, kudos for getting it all done and keeping your dream girl, Bill.

 As for the picky potential buyer - jeez, what a whiner! Would he rather have a hangar queen with an original assembly or a solid driver in pristine condition? Never mind.............
 So glad you can keep and continue your love affair with Doris!

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier
and owner of "Lucille" 1968 Imperial Crown 4-door HT