IML: 73 gone to scrap yard

I am sad, sorry and genuinely ashamed but, today, the museum's long neglected 73 Imperial 4 door hardtop was finally picked up by Dr. Mopar and it is, I presume, now available to be picked over by parts hunters. You may contact Dr. Mopar at:

DrMopar440@xxxxxxx

The car was donated to the museum is 1996. It arrived on a flat bed and never ran during the time we had it. Several attempts were made but I was never involved, for whatever reason, and nothing ever came of these efforts. In the mean time the car sat out in the Texas sun probably asking itself this question: Where am I going and why am I in a hand basket?

I eventually tried to sell it through e-bay but that also came to naught when the cost of moving the car was factored in.

And so it goes. If it is appropriate, pictures of the car could be added to the 1973 page. They can be found at:

http://www.txtransportationmuseum.org/BB.htm

I will be removing these pictures from the museum's web site shortly.

Hugh Hemphill