From: K C
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 5:47 PM
Subject: IML: 1990 Imperial for parts

Hello all,

REPLY BEFORE 11AM EST 11/18/04, AS I AM LEAVING IN THE
LATE AFTERNOON!

I'm in Phoenix right now after picking-up a 22K mile
'70 Sport Fury in Northern California. Since I'm
driving a nice big Mopar home, I've got room for some
parts. (In fact I've already grabbed a few things for
myself).

At the local Ecology yard, I spotted a '90 Imperial.
It's black-cherry color. Does anybody need something
from this car? All the chrome is nice, I thought about
grabbing the nice tailights since the chrome often
goes bad on these, but I'm not grabbing anything
unless somebody wants them. My price for parts will
include something for my labor, but will be reasonable
(Ecology is cheap).

Also of interest for potential Imperial interchange: a
'69 Newport, '74 Fury II, and a few J-body
Miradas/Cordobas.

At another yard, I spotted a '69 Coupe, sadly without
engine. Nice solid AZ car, Interior baked (leather
buckets) Was B3 blue/blue int., now poorly repained in
black. This car isn't in immediate crusher danger, but
if you wanted to resto it, I'd grab it before all the
parts are gone (yard owner will sell it whole). If you
are interested, I'll put you in touch.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com