Re: IML: 1959 Imperial hood ornament on eBay!?

Re: IML: 1959 Imperial hood ornament on eBay!?

Very cool Neal!

Now I have a question for the list. Why would the Mirror-matic option cost $4.00 more on a Custom than on a Crown or LeBaron? Maybe if I owned a '59, the answer to this would be obvious. Not owning one, it seems inconceivable that there would be any difference installing this mirror in any of the three series, unless the regular mirror wasn't standard on '59 Customs in the first place. It was included as standard equipment in later years.

Paul