IML: 1959 LeBaron on eBay

Hello

I'm sure most of you saw the '59 LeBaron (advertised as having less than 4000 miles) on eBay.
It is in Palm Beach Florida.
Somehow I couldn't resist the price and ended up buying it (a twin for the one I am restoring)
Undoubtedly this is not the best time to ask but I suppose better late than never.
Anyone have any information on this car (or lives real close and can look at it)?
Thanks.

Mel