Subject: IML: frusteration
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 14:07:18 -0800
From: "Brandt Daniels" <bdaniels@xxxxxxxxx>
Hey group...I noticed that there are those of us that mostly contribute =
information and those of us that constantly rack your brains for =
information like myself. I'm trying to gain general automotive knowledge =
and not just imperial knowledge so I tend to ask pretty generic =
questions. I would love to be a quadruple certified ASE technician but =
that aint goin to happen. The only formal training I have is a beginning =
high school auto class and that was about 6 years ago. I just get mad at =
myself for not knowing things about my Le Baron.
Anyway I just got my 1963 Le Baron out of jail (the shop) and after I =
have driven it and i put it back into park the engine races and then i =
go to shut off the ignition and it goes clunk clunk clunk before the car =
shuts down. What the hell is this? Ive never had this problem before! I =
hate not being an expert in this subject. I remember I rebuilt the =
engine myself and then i tried to hand turn the crankshaft and it =
wouldnt budge. so I took it in to a shop and told me I had practically =
put the whole engine together backwards...dammit I love auto mechanics =
but I dont know relativley much about it.

Brandt
Lake Forest, CA
1963 Le Baron=20