Re: IML: 61 derby car ( Anthony )

I have a regular 62 trunk lid in my back yard, you can have it for freight charges if you need it to exchange? 61-62-63 trunk lids interchange. Contact me off list if you wish.
Denis, Redwood City, Ca.

>Guys;

I recently purchased a coronado cream 61 Imperial. I was wanting to acquire
a 61 flitesweep deck lid. I got in touch with someone who I believed may
have one. He told me he did have a mint 61 decklid and someone offered him
money for it but they did not have a replacement lid for him so he could
not part with it because it was on  the imperial he needed for derbying. My
heart sank.

Anthony

---