Re: IML: Re: Howard Huge's 54

Howard Huge's 54 was out on display Friday when I was at the Imperial Palace. Most of the trunk space was occupied by the air ventilation/AC system.
Jim

Jerry hesch wrote:

Just to add to Allan's comments on Howard Huge's 54. It is on display or in storage at the Imperial Palace in Las Vegas. Beautiful car. The blurb they post states that the air ventilation/AC system he had special order or should I say custom made to keep the air clean cost more than the car and sits in the rear trunk and is rather unimpressive looking though of course most of what you see is the black wood (painted) with some matal corner trim and some hoses if I recall correctly. I wonder what else he would have accomplished if there were appropriate psychotropics for his obsessive-compulsive disorder (germ phobia) and if the government had been less harsh on him.
Jh

--

Jim Carpenter

1000 On-line Catalog Listings <http://www.collectorsautosupply.com/>