Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 3:08 AM
Subject: Re: IML: IML. Spotted one (1991?)

As I've mentioned in the past, there isn't much Mopar around here.  I was thrilled last week to see a '59 Belvedere at a local car show.  The guy driving it joined me in marveling at how rare it was to run across them.

Despite this rarity, I saw an ailing '91(?) yesterday.  I was with my wife and kids and was driving through "downtown" behind the local tire store.  A burgundy Imperial was parked way behind the building, looking tragic as it was the only vehicle not parked inside of the shop for the weekend.  I think the motor is out of it, though it may have been sitting oddly because of a failed rear suspension.  I'm going to call
today to find out the scoop.

Patrick Moore
'58 Southampton
Southeast Louisiana