IML: 90 Imperial ABS pump ----HELP ME!!!

Tony-

Been there, done that. I bought a new Bosch pump, just like you need, from a
dealer in SC for around $800 which was a very good price. There was no
special warranty on the Bosch pump as there was on the later Bendix.

There are no easy alternatives. I thought about buying a Bendix pump:
re-plumbing and re-wiring would probably require a donor car. That made the
$800 a little easier to swallow.

Another alternative: find a non-ABS donor and swap brake systems just as
folks have done with the front air suspensions. Sounds like an awful lot of
work...

Does that help make the $800 any easier to take?

Phil Brust
Jefferson GA
73 & 82 Imperial (no longer own the 90)