Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 4:18 PM
Subject: IML: Miller Specialty Tools

Hey Gang, A man from Miller Specialty tools in Michigan called me regarding my inquiry about their tools listed in the 1963 Chrysler/imperial FSM I have and He said alot of the tools older than 5 years arent made anymore. But he did say there are alot of tools that have been around forever. The best way to find out is to order a catalog from their 800 number which can be found on http://www.spxmiller.com

also again Ive seen some of you talking about front ends over the weekend. Ive recently spent some time with a NAPA guy on the phone going over part numbers and prices for my 1963 Le Baron apparantly most of the mopar front ends from 60-66 are interchangeable.Heres what ive got:

Front:
(2) KYB Shock Absorbers KG4507 w/ bushings
(2) Upper Control Arm Bushings NAPA# 267-1171 $13.39 / ea
(2?) Lower Control Arm Bushings NAPA# 267-3174  $12.29/ ea
(2?) Lower Control Arm Strut Rod (shaft?) Bushings NAPA# 274-8992  $3.29/ea
(4?) Upper Ball Joints w/ Balloon Type Seals NAPA# 260-1048  $41.89/ea
(4?) Lower Ball Joints Threaded Type w/ Balloon Type Seals NAPA# 260-1418
$48.97 /ea
(2?) Sway Bar Link Bushings
(2?) Tie Rod Ends
(2?) Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve NAPA# 269-1109  $12.88/ea
(2?) Idler Arm Bushing Kit NAPA# 267-5200 $12.88/ea *special order
(2?) Torsion Bar Balloon Seals
(2?) Steering Knuckles
Cotter Pins

Rear:
(2) 60" 6-leaf Rear Leaf Springs w/ Rear Hangar Shackle Assembly, Shackle
Bushings & Front Hangar Bushings.
(2) KYB Shock Absorbers KG5511 w/ upper & lower bushings.
Cotter Pins

Brandt Daniels
1963 Le Baron