IML: IML '74 "Special Handling" Imperial: Derby Danger!

IML: IML '74 "Special Handling" Imperial: Derby Danger!

I've been watching the '74 Imperial with "Special Handling" on the tag on
Ebay.  Bidding is lukewarm, I suppose, at $805 with one day left.  The
killer is that "DerbyMoose" is the current high bidder!!  Argh!  I'd
consider it but I don't think it has AC.  A/C is a must.
Also, I'm pretty sure my wife would shoot me.  Maybe that wouldn't be as bad
as knowing that this pretty old car suffered a derby end.  I see some rust
on the door bottoms, but otherwise it looks pretty straight for the money.
I've written the seller about it, but can anyone run the VIN/Tag numbers and
tell me for sure?  They're posted on the Ebay page.
Item No. 2497278212

Patrick Moore
Southeast Louisiana